*Garansi Resmi 1 Tahun Panasonic Gobel Indonesia sparepart dan servis.
( Bukan Garansi Toko atau Garansi Distributor !!! )
*Unit Barang dan Accessory 100% Original dan Baru ( Bukan Barang Second / Bekas / Rekondisi )
*Garansi 14 hari Tukar Baru ( Hanya berlaku apabila kerusakan dari pabrik / Factory Defect & Tidak Cover kerusakan Pemakaian)
*Wajib melakukan dan Menyertakan Video Unboxing untuk Claim Garansi 14 hari Tukar Baru.
Pembelian produk ini sudah termasuk garansi 14hari Tukar Baru dari WITACOM tetapi belum termasuk perlindungan extra dari GPP ya.
Moving the LUMIX camera range into fresh new territory, the Panasonic LUMIX BGH1 Cinema 4K Box Camera is a modular, box-style digital cinema camera with a miniature form factor, making it ideal for gimbal and drone work as well as broadcast, live streaming, vlogging, and cinema production. This box-style digital cinema camera features a 10.2MP M4/3 sensor, an MFT lens mount, and a wide 13-stop dynamic range to accommodate extreme changes in light. It records video with resolutions up to 4K60 and incorporates VariCam Look workflows such as V-Log L and Cinelike, dual-native ISO using its Venus Engine, anamorphic support, advanced AF (autofocus), numerous remote and power options, and it supports HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) color for vivid imagery to aid professional color grading. There are many features packed into this tiny form that make it the go-to production camera in any mobile and multicamera production environment.
The BGH1 provides multiple ways to record your footage to high data rate files in the ALL-Intra Long GOP, MOV, and MP4 recording formats with H.264 and H.265/HEVC codecs. The camera supports unlimited recording time and allows you to record 10-bit 4:2:2 video using the camera’s dual SD card slots. It can output up to 4K via the HDMI 2.0 output, or you can output up to 1080p resolution via 3G-SDI. The camera allows you to output via HDMI and 3G-SDI simultaneously, so you can use one signal for monitoring and the other for recording. It also supports recording at variable frame rates up to 1080p240 for high-quality slow-motion video. Custom 3D LUTs can be uploaded into the camera using the SD card slots.
- M4/3 10.2MP MOS sensor
- Anamorphic video support
- MFT lens mount
- 13 stops of dynamic range
- Dual native ISO
- Lightweight at 1.2 lb
- Internal fan to keep camera cool
- Measures less than 4″ square for lightweight applications on drones or gimbals
- HDMI 2.0 and 3G-SDI video outputs
- Record up to 4K60 10-bit 4:2:2 to SD cards or HDMI/3G-SDI outputs simultaneously
- Unlimited recording time
- USB 2.1 Gen 1 Type-C input for control with LUMIX Tether app
- 2.5mm LANC input for camera control
- Gigabit Ethernet via RJ45 for remote control and PoE+ power support
- Direct IP streaming with a future firmware update
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support to control the camera using a smartphone or tablet
- Integrated stereo microphone, 3.5mm mic input, and 3.5mm headphone output
- The optional DMW-XLR1 XLR adapter can be installed using the camera’s hot shoe
- Four programmable Fn buttons
- Tally lights on front and rear
- Genlock BNC input/output
- Timecode BNC input/output
- Dual SD card slots
- Included 12 VDC power adapter
- Integrated VBR battery mount
- Cable lock